Location: DEGLAVA 63a, RIGA
Type: Public
Status: Completed
Year: 1997-2005
Capacity: 1713 m²
Short Description:

Exterior of church makes an emotional contact with passerby, driver and population of ambient. It brings sparkle in environment, mostly colors of the church exterior. Building has a two parts, one of them official, second : private. Interior of this church develop accordingly religion canons and essential function. The oratory devised for 400 persons. In the oratory situated altar piece: 6m width, 10m high. This altar piece is biggest in Latvian cult buildings.